Setting the standard for high quality valves in power generation
Join us on December 14th at 10 a.m. (EST) for a webinar on Velan's state-of-the-art hardfacing technology for valves in power applications.
In critical applications, both on the feedwater and steam side, key valve components such as wedges, discs, and seats are coated with a hardfacing material to protect them from the effects of wear, high loads, corrosion, and erosion.
Learn more on how Velan addresses specific industry challenges related to hardfacing for high temperature applications and discuss directly with our industry experts.
|Fadila Khelfaoui, Corporate Engineer, Metallurgy|
|Simon Bricteux, Product Manager|
|Gil Perez, Vice-President, Product Technology & Strategic Initiatives|
- Background information on challenges faced in the industry
- Overview and clarification on various modes of failure
- Best practices implemented at Velan
- How to prevent, correct and mitigate challenges in your plant
- Velan's capabilities and partnerships
Watch our latest video: Pressure seal valve update
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.